Expanded Testing Capabilities
With the capabilities of performing Tensile Tests on #18 Reinforcing Steel bars, PT Cables and much more, Fenagh is your one stop Lab of choice!
- ASTM A370 Mechanical Testing of Steel Products
- ASTM A615 Steel Bars Products
- ASTM C39 Compressive Strength of Concrete
- ASTM C109 Compression Strength of Mortars
- ASTM E9 Compression Testing of Metallic Materials at Room Temperature
- ASTM E290 Bend Testing of Material for Ductility
- ASTM F606 Testing Mechanical of Threaded Fasteners, Washers, Direct Tension Indicators, and Rivets
- ASTM A416 Standard Specification for Low-Relaxation, Seven-Wire Steel Strand for Prestressed Concrete
- ASTM D7565 Standard Test Method for Determining Tensile Properties of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Matrix Composites Used for Strengthening of Civil Structures
- Caltrans 670 – Method of Tests for Mechanical & Welded Rebar Splices
Fenagh laboratory utilizes the universal testing machine. A tensile tester, also known as a pull tester or universal testing machine (UTM), is an electromechanical test system that applies a tensile force (pull force) to a material to determine its strength and deformation behavior until break.
This piece of equipment has two crossheads; one is adjusted for the length of the specimen and the other is driven to apply tension to the test specimen.